European stock index futures signal lower open
LONDON Nov 5 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a lower open on Monday, with uncertainty related to the outcome of a tightly fought U.S. presidential election prompting investors to sell equities.
At 0701 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.5 to 0.6 percent lower.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai