- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Shares choppy, dollar steady as Fed meets
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
China shares ease ahead of U.S. elections, 18th Party Congress
HONG KONG |
HONG KONG Nov 5 (Reuters) - China shares eased slightly as investors paused after the recent rally ahead of the start of the 18th Party Congress that will usher in the country's next generation of leaders and the U.S. presidential election on Tuesday.
The CSI300 of top Shanghai and Shenzhen listings closed down 0.2 percent while the Shanghai Composite ended down 0.1 percent with financials the biggest drags on the indices.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this