BRIEF-Moody's assigns definitive Aa1 to China Resources Cement Holdings Limited's bonds
Oct 5 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service has assigned a definitive Aa1 rating to the 5-year bonds issued by China Resources Cement Holdings Limited. Moody's has removed the rating from provisional status upon the closing of the transaction. The rating outlook is negative.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East