BRIEF-Moody's downgrades Enel's ratings to Baa2; outlook negative
Nov 6 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service has today downgraded to Baa2 from Baa1 the senior unsecured ratings of Enel S.p.A.(Enel) and its guaranteed subsidiaries, Enel Investment Holding B.V., Enel Finance International N.V. and the debt it has assumed of Enel Finance International SA. Concurrently, Moody's has confirmed the short-term rating of Enel Finance International N.V. at Prime-2 (P-2).
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- Russia ships troops into Ukraine, repeats invasion threat |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics