BRIEF-Moody's downgrades Enel's ratings to Baa2; outlook negative
Nov 6 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service has today downgraded to Baa2 from Baa1 the senior unsecured ratings of Enel S.p.A.(Enel) and its guaranteed subsidiaries, Enel Investment Holding B.V., Enel Finance International N.V. and the debt it has assumed of Enel Finance International SA. Concurrently, Moody's has confirmed the short-term rating of Enel Finance International N.V. at Prime-2 (P-2).
- Target confirms major card data theft during Thanksgiving
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |