Netflix adopts poison pill
Nov 5 (Reuters) - Video rental company Netflix Inc adopted a poison pill to block hostile takeovers, days after billionaire investor Carl Icahn disclosed a 10 percent stake in the company.
The shareholder rights plan is not intended to interfere with any merger, tender or exchange offer or other business combination approved by the board, Netflix said in a statement.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner