Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars
LIMA Nov 5 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Monday as the sol currency weakened.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea