Peru's central bank buys $20 million, sol ends weaker
LIMA Nov 5 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $20 million in the local spot market on Monday and the sol currency finished bidding 0.50 percent weaker at 2.609 per dollar, its biggest drop in two months.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- EU imposes sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data