PostNL says difficult to pay cash dividend
AMSTERDAM Nov 5 (Reuters) - PostNL, the Dutch post and package group, said on Monday it will be difficult to pay a cash dividend due to its falling cash position.
Chief financial officer Jan Bos said capital expenditure had been revised for 2012 to around 200 million euros ($257 million) from a previous 240 million. PostNL had planned to pay a dividend using income from the sale of its 30 percent stake in TNT Express.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets