PostNL says difficult to pay cash dividend
AMSTERDAM Nov 5 (Reuters) - PostNL, the Dutch post and package group, said on Monday it will be difficult to pay a cash dividend due to its falling cash position.
Chief financial officer Jan Bos said capital expenditure had been revised for 2012 to around 200 million euros ($257 million) from a previous 240 million. PostNL had planned to pay a dividend using income from the sale of its 30 percent stake in TNT Express.
- Qatar will not host World Cup: FIFA official
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- New Jersey man attacked and killed by black bear, police say
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website