Rockwell Automation posts lower quarterly profit
Nov 5 (Reuters) - Rockwell Automation Inc reported lower quarterly earnings on Monday despite higher sales, as restructuring costs cut into profit margins.
The U.S. maker of factory automation systems earned $195.2 million, or $1.38 per share, in the fiscal fourth quarter ended Sept. 30, down from $201.8 million, or $1.39 per share, a year earlier.
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- Obama says does not yet have broad strategy for Islamic State