Rockwell Automation posts lower quarterly profit
Nov 5 (Reuters) - Rockwell Automation Inc reported lower quarterly earnings on Monday despite higher sales, as restructuring costs cut into profit margins.
The U.S. maker of factory automation systems earned $195.2 million, or $1.38 per share, in the fiscal fourth quarter ended Sept. 30, down from $201.8 million, or $1.39 per share, a year earlier.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |