New Issue - Service Corporation sells $200 mln in notes
Nov 5 (Reuters) - Service Corporation International on Monday sold $200 million of senior notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. J.P. Morgan, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Wells Fargo were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: SERVICE CORP AMT $200 MLN COUPON 4.5 PCT MATURITY 11/15/2020 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 05/15/2013 MOODY'S Ba3 YIELD 4.5 PCT SETTLEMENT 11/08/2012 S&P BB-MINUS SPREAD 318 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |