Spain's Mapfre says to issue up to 1 bln euros in bonds
MADRID Nov 5 (Reuters) - Spanish insurer Mapfre said on Monday it will issue up to 1 billion euros ($1.28 billion) in 3-year bonds at a rate to be determined depending on market conditions at the time of issuance.
The issue will be of a maximum of 10,000 bonds with a nominal value of 100,000 euros each, Mapfre said.
($1 = 0.7785 euros) (Reporting By Paul Day; Editing by Sarah Morris)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source