Spain's Mapfre says to issue up to 1 bln euros in bonds
MADRID Nov 5 (Reuters) - Spanish insurer Mapfre said on Monday it will issue up to 1 billion euros ($1.28 billion) in 3-year bonds at a rate to be determined depending on market conditions at the time of issuance.
The issue will be of a maximum of 10,000 bonds with a nominal value of 100,000 euros each, Mapfre said.
($1 = 0.7785 euros) (Reporting By Paul Day; Editing by Sarah Morris)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets