Suicide bomb kills 50 soldiers, Assad gunmen - Observatory
BEIRUT Nov 5 (Reuters) - A suicide car bombing killed at least 50 members of the Syrian security forces and gunmen loyal to President Bashar al-Assad on Monday in Hama province, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.
"A fighter from the (al-Qaeda inspired) Nusra Front blew himself up ... in the Hama countryside. At least 50 were killed," said Rami Abdelrahman, the head of the observatory.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |