TE Connectivity fourth-quarter profit rises
Nov 5 (Reuters) - TE Connectivity Ltd reported a higher quarterly profit on Monday but said the economic environment was weaker than expected and it will spend $200 million this fiscal year to restructure operations.
The maker of electronic connectors used in cars and consumer devices earned a net $396 million, or 92 cents per share, in the fiscal fourth quarter ended Sept. 28, compared with $326 million or 75 cents per share a year earlier.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Reporter allowed to keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule