THQ revenue drops in 2nd quarter
SAN FRANCISCO Nov 5 (Reuters) - Video game publisher THQ Inc reported a smaller net loss even as revenue fell in its fiscal second quarter.
The company, known for its wrestling videogames, said total revenue dropped to $91.8 million from $119.6 million a year ago. It posted a net loss of $12.1 million, or $1.76 per share, compared to a net loss of $46.9 million, or $6.86 per share, a year ago. ((Malathi.Nayak@thomsonreuters.com)(415-677-2538)(@MalathiNayak )
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S