True Religion results beat analysts' estimates
Nov 5 (Reuters) - True Religion Apparel Inc's results topped analysts' lowered expectations even as sales at stores open for more than a year fell 4.7 percent.
Third-quarter earnings rose to $12.3 million, or 49 cents per share, from $12.1 million, or 48 cents per share, a year ago. Sales rose 9 percent to $118.5 million.
Analysts on average expected earnings of 45 cents per share on revenue of $113.2 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor who worked in Africa first Ebola case in New York City |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case