American Suzuki Motor to file for Chapter 11
(Reuters) - American Suzuki Motor Corp, the sole distributor of Suzuki Motor Corp (7269.T) vehicles in continental United States, said it will file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
The company will wind down and discontinue new automobile sales in continental United States, it said.
American Suzuki sold 2,023 vehicles in the United States last month.
(Reporting by Sharanya Hrishikesh in Bangalore)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel