American Suzuki Motor to file for Chapter 11
(Reuters) - American Suzuki Motor Corp, the sole distributor of Suzuki Motor Corp (7269.T) vehicles in continental United States, said it will file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
The company will wind down and discontinue new automobile sales in continental United States, it said.
American Suzuki sold 2,023 vehicles in the United States last month.
(Reporting by Sharanya Hrishikesh in Bangalore)
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |
- Shelling of Gaza school kills at least 15; toll nears 800 |
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC