New Issue - William Lyon sells $325 mln in notes
Nov 1 (Reuters) - William Lyon Homes Inc on Monday sold $325 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. The size of the deal was increased from the originally planned $300 million. Credit Suisse was the sole bookrunning manager for the sale. BORROWER: WILLIAM LYON AMT $325 MLN COUPON 8.5 PCT MATURITY 11/15/2020 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 05/15/2013 MOODY'S Caa2 YIELD 8.5 PCT SETTLEMENT 11/08/2012 S&P B-MINUS SPREAD 719 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South