AMSC 2nd-qtr loss narrows on lower costs
Nov 6 (Reuters) - Power technology company AMSC reported a narrower second-quarter loss as costs fell 69 percent.
For the quarter ended Sept. 30, the company reported a net loss of $16 million, or 31 cents per share, compared with $51.7 million, or $1.02 per share, a year earlier.
Total revenue was nearly flat at $20.9 million.
AMSC, which makes electrical systems used in wind turbines, said costs and expenses fell to $15.5 million.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule