CORRECTED-Cablevision posts quarterly loss
(Corrects paragraph 2 to read $39.3 million)
Nov 6 (Reuters) - Cablevision Systems Corp reported a quarterly loss on Tuesday as its costs rose even as its revenue increased.
The cable service provider posted a loss of $3.8 million or 1 cent per share compared with a profit of $39.3 million or 14 cents per share in the year-earlier quarter.
Revenue rose to $1.69 billion from $1.67 billion, meeting Wall Street expectations, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
(Reporting By Sinead Carew; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials