CORRECTED-Cablevision posts quarterly loss
(Corrects paragraph 2 to read $39.3 million)
Nov 6 (Reuters) - Cablevision Systems Corp reported a quarterly loss on Tuesday as its costs rose even as its revenue increased.
The cable service provider posted a loss of $3.8 million or 1 cent per share compared with a profit of $39.3 million or 14 cents per share in the year-earlier quarter.
Revenue rose to $1.69 billion from $1.67 billion, meeting Wall Street expectations, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
(Reporting By Sinead Carew; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran