Canada appoints two new Bank of Canada directors
TORONTO Nov 6 (Reuters) - The Canadian government said on Tuesday it appointed Phyllis Clark, the University of Alberta's chief financial officer, and Prince Edward Island lawyer Derek Key to the Bank of Canada's board of directors.
"Ms. Clark and Mr. Key bring significant financial, management and professional expertise to the Bank's Board," Canada's minister of finance, Jim Flaherty, said in a statement.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |