Canada appoints two new Bank of Canada directors
TORONTO Nov 6 (Reuters) - The Canadian government said on Tuesday it appointed Phyllis Clark, the University of Alberta's chief financial officer, and Prince Edward Island lawyer Derek Key to the Bank of Canada's board of directors.
"Ms. Clark and Mr. Key bring significant financial, management and professional expertise to the Bank's Board," Canada's minister of finance, Jim Flaherty, said in a statement.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia