Coloplast sees improved profit margin as Q4 profit just below fcast
COPENHAGEN Nov 6 (Reuters) - Danish healthcare products maker Coloplast reported on Tuesday a lower-than-forecast rise in fourth-quarter operating profits and said it expected higher revenues and an improved profit margin in the current year.
Earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) rose to 891 million Danish crowns in the fourth quarter from 742 million in the previous year.
That was just below an analyst forecast for EBIT of 950 million crowns. (Reporting by Mia Shanley)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |