Discovery third-quarter earnings down 10 percent
Nov 6 (Reuters) - Discovery Communications Inc reported worse-than-expected quarterly earnings on Tuesday due to a stronger dollar and higher taxes.
Discovery said its third-quarter net income fell more than 10 percent to $214 million, or 57 cents a share.
That missed Wall Street estimates of 63 cents a share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Revenue was largely flat at $1.08 billion compared with average expectations of $1.09 billion.
- A week on, Gaza war takes on deadly routine despite calls for truce |
- Ukraine says Russian army officers fighting with rebels |
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Special Report: How Italy became a submerging economy
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources