Dish Network reports quarterly loss
Nov 6 (Reuters) - Dish Network Corp, the second-largest U.S. satellite TV company after DirecTV, reported a third-quarter loss and said it lost about 19,000 subscribers on a net basis.
The company reported a net loss of $158.5 million, or 35 cents per share, compared with net income of $319.1 million, or 71 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell to $3.52 billion from $3.60 billion.
- Australia leads southern search for missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Shares hit as Crimea vote to spur sanctions against Moscow |