French PM says industry deal to create 300k-400k jobs
PARIS Nov 6 (Reuters) - French Prime Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault said on Tuesday that a competitiveness package designed to revive the industrial sector would create 300,000 to 400,000 jobs and raise economic growth by 0.5 percent by 2017.
"In all this well-targeted package, which is fully financed, should allow us to lift economic growth by 0.5 percent of GDP (gross domestic product) by 2017 and create more than 300,000 jobs," he told Les Echos newspaper.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image