Russian, Azeri, Greek groups bid for gas firm DEPA
ATHENS Nov 6 (Reuters) - Russia's Gazprom and Negusneft, Azerbaijan's SOCAR and two Greek consortiums have bid to buy Greek state-owned company DEPA, Greece's Privatisation Fund said on Tuesday.
The Fund confirmed statements to Reuters on Monday by people close to the sale who said Gazprom, Negusneft owner Sintez, and SOCAR had emerged as the main bidders in the deal, which Greek officials hope can yield 500 million to 1 billion euros.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |