Anadarko Declares Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
HOUSTON, TX, Nov 06 (Marketwire) -- The Board of Directors of Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: APC) today declared a quarterly cash dividend on the company's common stock of 9 cents per share, payable Dec. 26, 2012 to stockholders of record at the close of business on Dec. 12, 2012. The amount of future dividends for Anadarko common stock will depend on earnings, financial condition, capital requirements and other factors. The Board of Directors will determine dividends on a quarterly basis. Anadarko Petroleum Corporation's mission is to deliver a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare. As of year-end 2011, the company had approximately 2.54 billion barrels-equivalent of proved reserves, making it one of the world's largest independent exploration and production companies. For more information about Anadarko and APC Flash Feed updates, please visit www.anadarko.com. Anadarko Contacts Investors: John Colglazier firstname.lastname@example.org 832.636.2306 Wayne Rodrigs email@example.com 832.636.2305 Copyright 2012, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |