BRIEF-Lanxess shares fall 3.1 pct at open after Q3 results
FRANKFURT Nov 6 (Reuters) - Shares in Lanxess AG fall 3.1 percent at open after Q3 results, weaker FY outlook
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.