Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
Nov 6 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Tuesday:
* Diageo Plc is set to pick up a 51 percent stake in India's United Spirits Ltd this week in a deal size that is likely to be about $2 billion. ()
* An independent securities regulator is investigating alleged unauthorized trades in Apple Inc shares at Rochdale Securities LLC that have placed the brokerage in a financially shaky position, the Wall Street Journal reported.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.