Brazil stocks gain 2 pct as U.S. election nears conclusion
SAO PAULO Nov 6 (Reuters) - Brazil's benchmark Bovespa stock index tracked Wall Street higher on Tuesday, gaining 2 percent on investor optimism that the United States presidential election would yield a clear winner by the end of the day.
At 3:28 p.m. (1728 GMT), the Bovespa was up 2.02 percent to 59,386.39.
- Qatar will not host World Cup: FIFA official
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- New Jersey man attacked and killed by black bear, police say
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website