Brazil stocks gain 2 pct as U.S. election nears conclusion
SAO PAULO Nov 6 (Reuters) - Brazil's benchmark Bovespa stock index tracked Wall Street higher on Tuesday, gaining 2 percent on investor optimism that the United States presidential election would yield a clear winner by the end of the day.
At 3:28 p.m. (1728 GMT), the Bovespa was up 2.02 percent to 59,386.39.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai