Brazil stocks gain 2 pct as U.S. election nears conclusion
SAO PAULO Nov 6 (Reuters) - Brazil's benchmark Bovespa stock index tracked Wall Street higher on Tuesday, gaining 2 percent on investor optimism that the United States presidential election would yield a clear winner by the end of the day.
At 3:28 p.m. (1728 GMT), the Bovespa was up 2.02 percent to 59,386.39.
- South Korea's Park says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Putin playing the long game over Russian kin in Ukraine
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine, angers China, South Korea
- Ukraine peace deal falters as rebels show no sign of surrender |
- Cyclone threatens to disrupt search for missing Malaysian plane |