Bank of Canada to buy back up to C$500 mln in bonds
TORONTO Nov 6 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to buy back up to C$500 million ($503 million) from up to five government bond issues in a cash management bond repurchase operation on Nov. 13.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge