Bank of Canada to buy back up to C$500 mln in bonds
TORONTO Nov 6 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to buy back up to C$500 million ($503 million) from up to five government bond issues in a cash management bond repurchase operation on Nov. 13.
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video