Dollar climbs to session high against the yen
NEW YORK Nov 6 (Reuters) - The dollar climbed to a session high against the yen on Tuesday as investors made minor adjustments to positions in subdued trading as the U.S. electorate votes in the 2012 presidential election.
The dollar was last up 0.2 percent at 80.41 yen, close to the session high of 80.44 yen but down from the two-month high touched on Friday of 80.67 yen.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea