BRIEF-Moody's downgrades to A2 from A1 the Borough of Bogota's (NJ) general obligation bond rating
Nov 6 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service has downgraded to A2 from the A1 the Borough of Bogota's (Bergen County, NJ), NJ general obligation bonds, affecting $3.377 million of outstanding rated debt obligations. The bonds are secured by the borough's unlimited property tax pledge.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic