BRIEF-Moody's downgrades to A2 from A1 the Borough of Bogota's (NJ) general obligation bond rating
Nov 6 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service has downgraded to A2 from the A1 the Borough of Bogota's (Bergen County, NJ), NJ general obligation bonds, affecting $3.377 million of outstanding rated debt obligations. The bonds are secured by the borough's unlimited property tax pledge.
- Israel keeps up Gaza assault; diplomats seek ceasefire |
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- UPDATE 4-Train carrying MH17 bodies reaches government-held Ukrainian city