BRIEF-Moody's affirms Town Sports' B1 CFR and Ba3 bank debt rating
Nov 7 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service affirmed Town Sports International Holdings, Inc.'s B1 corporate family rating and B2 probability of default rating. Moody's also affirmed the Ba3 rating on Town Sports International, LLC's (wholly-owned subsidiary of Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. - collectively referred to as "Town Sports") amended/expanded senior secured credit facility . The speculative grade liquidity rating was affirmed at SGL-1. The ratings outlook remains stable.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote