News Corp reports higher revenue for Sept. quarter
LOS ANGELES Nov 6 (Reuters) - Rupert Murdoch's News Corp on Tuesday reported higher quarterly revenue led by growth at its cable networks unit.
The media giant that owns Fox Broadcasting and The Wall Street Journal said revenue for the three months that ended in September reached $8.1 billion, a 2 percent increase from a year earlier. Earnings per share reached 94 cents for the quarter.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats