News Corp reports higher revenue for Sept. quarter
LOS ANGELES Nov 6 (Reuters) - Rupert Murdoch's News Corp on Tuesday reported higher quarterly revenue led by growth at its cable networks unit.
The media giant that owns Fox Broadcasting and The Wall Street Journal said revenue for the three months that ended in September reached $8.1 billion, a 2 percent increase from a year earlier. Earnings per share reached 94 cents for the quarter.
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California |
- Fired-up Republicans have edge in midterm turnout war
- Oregon resident hospitalized for possible Ebola virus infection