News Corp reports higher revenue for Sept. quarter
LOS ANGELES Nov 6 (Reuters) - Rupert Murdoch's News Corp on Tuesday reported higher quarterly revenue led by growth at its cable networks unit.
The media giant that owns Fox Broadcasting and The Wall Street Journal said revenue for the three months that ended in September reached $8.1 billion, a 2 percent increase from a year earlier. Earnings per share reached 94 cents for the quarter.
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season