Peru's central bank buys $20 million, sol ends bidding stronger
LIMA Nov 6 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $20 million in the local spot market on Tuesday but the sol currency finished bidding 0.42 percent stronger at 2.598 per dollar.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |