- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Man accused of kidnapping Cleveland women to face more charges
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
Peru's central bank buys $20 million, sol ends bidding stronger
LIMA Nov 6 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $20 million in the local spot market on Tuesday but the sol currency finished bidding 0.42 percent stronger at 2.598 per dollar.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this