Plains controls about 6,000 rail cars for both crude and NGL
NEW YORK Nov 6 (Reuters) - Plains All American Pipeline LP said on Tuesday that it will control about 6,000 rail cars to carry crude and natural gas liquids to refineries from production areas to refineries and processing plants by the end of 2013.
Speaking on a quarterly earnings call, company executives said Plains expects to have the rail cars about evenly distributed between crude and NGL.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ