- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Stockholm calmer but violence spreads outside Swedish capital |
Plains controls about 6,000 rail cars for both crude and NGL
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Nov 6 (Reuters) - Plains All American Pipeline LP said on Tuesday that it will control about 6,000 rail cars to carry crude and natural gas liquids to refineries from production areas to refineries and processing plants by the end of 2013.
Speaking on a quarterly earnings call, company executives said Plains expects to have the rail cars about evenly distributed between crude and NGL.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this