Plains controls about 6,000 rail cars for both crude and NGL
NEW YORK Nov 6 (Reuters) - Plains All American Pipeline LP said on Tuesday that it will control about 6,000 rail cars to carry crude and natural gas liquids to refineries from production areas to refineries and processing plants by the end of 2013.
Speaking on a quarterly earnings call, company executives said Plains expects to have the rail cars about evenly distributed between crude and NGL.
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist