Plains controls about 6,000 rail cars for both crude and NGL
NEW YORK Nov 6 (Reuters) - Plains All American Pipeline LP said on Tuesday that it will control about 6,000 rail cars to carry crude and natural gas liquids to refineries from production areas to refineries and processing plants by the end of 2013.
Speaking on a quarterly earnings call, company executives said Plains expects to have the rail cars about evenly distributed between crude and NGL.
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran