Bank Handlowy Q3 net profit rises to 251 mln zlotys
WARSAW Nov 6 (Reuters) - Bank Handlowy, the Polish unit of Citigroup, reported a rise in net profit in the third quarter to a higher-than-expected 251 million zlotys ($77.87 million) from 183 million in the corresponding period last year, the bank said in a statement on Tuesday.
Analysts polled by Reuters expected the bank to earn 226 million zlotys.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated
- Ukraine opposition seeks million-strong rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel