Bank Handlowy Q3 net profit rises to 251 mln zlotys
WARSAW Nov 6 (Reuters) - Bank Handlowy, the Polish unit of Citigroup, reported a rise in net profit in the third quarter to a higher-than-expected 251 million zlotys ($77.87 million) from 183 million in the corresponding period last year, the bank said in a statement on Tuesday.
Analysts polled by Reuters expected the bank to earn 226 million zlotys.
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media