China SAIC Motor says Oct auto sales up 20.7 pct yr-on-yr
SHANGHAI Nov 6 (Reuters) - Top Chinese automaker SAIC Motor Corp said on Tuesday its October auto sales rose 20.7 percent from a year earlier to 414,471 vehicles.
That pace was faster than 4.6 percent year-on-year growth achieved in September.
It has sold 3.72 million vehicles so far this year, up 12 percent.
SAIC operates car ventures with General Motors Co and Volkswagen AG.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South