SNS REAAL expects fourth quarter loss
AMSTERDAM Nov 6 (Reuters) - SNS Reaal said on Tuesday it expected to post a net loss in the fourth quarter of 2012 due to loan impairments in the retail and commercial banking businesses.
The Dutch financial services group said it also expects to take a restructuring charge in the last quarter of the year related to its business loans operations.
"Volatility on financial markets may continue to have a material impact on results. Due to the above-mentioned factors, SNS REAAL expects to report a net loss for the fourth quarter of 2012," it said in a statement. (Reporting by Anthony Deutsch)
- Body of Korean boy who raised ferry alarm believed found |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- U.S. mother, officials settle suit over airport breast milk
- UPDATE 2-Body of Korean boy who raised ferry alarm believed found
- Explosion shuts large natural gas processing plant in Wyoming