SNS REAAL expects fourth quarter loss
AMSTERDAM Nov 6 (Reuters) - SNS Reaal said on Tuesday it expected to post a net loss in the fourth quarter of 2012 due to loan impairments in the retail and commercial banking businesses.
The Dutch financial services group said it also expects to take a restructuring charge in the last quarter of the year related to its business loans operations.
"Volatility on financial markets may continue to have a material impact on results. Due to the above-mentioned factors, SNS REAAL expects to report a net loss for the fourth quarter of 2012," it said in a statement. (Reporting by Anthony Deutsch)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South