SNS REAAL expects fourth quarter loss
AMSTERDAM Nov 6 (Reuters) - SNS Reaal said on Tuesday it expected to post a net loss in the fourth quarter of 2012 due to loan impairments in the retail and commercial banking businesses.
The Dutch financial services group said it also expects to take a restructuring charge in the last quarter of the year related to its business loans operations.
"Volatility on financial markets may continue to have a material impact on results. Due to the above-mentioned factors, SNS REAAL expects to report a net loss for the fourth quarter of 2012," it said in a statement. (Reporting by Anthony Deutsch)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |