BMW aims for 8-10 percent Autos EBIT margin in 2013
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - BMW (BMWG.DE), the world's largest premium carmaker, sees no reason why its core car business cannot achieve an operating profit margin next year in line with its targeted range of 8-10 percent, the company's finance chief said on Tuesday.
"We still haven't even finished our planning for 2013 at this point, so we cannot make a concrete statement. We continue to expect that this corridor of 8-10 percent will be stable, also for 2013, I would like to emphasize that," Friedrich Eichiner told a conference call with reporters. (Reporting by Christiaan Hetzner)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions