Bobcats guard Henderson out for 2-4 weeks
(Reuters) - Charlotte Bobcats starting guard Gerald Henderson is expected to be sidelined for two to four weeks because of a sprained left foot, the National Basketball Association team said on Tuesday.
Henderson, who is averaging 12.5 points, 3.0 steals and 2.5 assists after two games this season, suffered the injury during Saturday's 126-99 loss to the Dallas Mavericks.
Either Ramon Sessions or Ben Gordon will replace Henderson in the starting five for Charlotte's home game against the Phoenix Suns on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Mark Lamport-Stokes in Los Angeles; Editing by Simon Evans in Miami)
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |