Pandora shares jump 15 percent after third quarter beats forecasts
(Reuters) - Shares in Danish jewelry maker Pandora (PNDORA.CO) on Tuesday jumped 15 percent after the company raised its full-year outlook and third-quarter operating profit beat forecasts.
Pandora shares traded up 15.2 percent at 0803 GMT against a 0.4 percent rise in the Copenhagen stock exchange's benchmark index .OMXC20.
(Reporting by Mette Fraende)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats