Pandora shares jump 15 percent after third quarter beats forecasts
(Reuters) - Shares in Danish jewelry maker Pandora (PNDORA.CO) on Tuesday jumped 15 percent after the company raised its full-year outlook and third-quarter operating profit beat forecasts.
Pandora shares traded up 15.2 percent at 0803 GMT against a 0.4 percent rise in the Copenhagen stock exchange's benchmark index .OMXC20.
(Reporting by Mette Fraende)
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq