Car bomb explodes near Syrian mall, deaths reported
AMMAN (Reuters) - A car bomb exploded on Tuesday near a shopping center in northeast Damascus, killing and injuring several people, opposition activists in the capital said.
The bomb went off near Qasioun Mall in the religiously and ethnically mixed area of Ibn al-Nafis, they said.
(Reporting by Khaled Yacoub Oweis, Amman newsroom; Editing by Michael Roddy)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia