Car bomb explodes near Syrian mall, deaths reported
AMMAN (Reuters) - A car bomb exploded on Tuesday near a shopping center in northeast Damascus, killing and injuring several people, opposition activists in the capital said.
The bomb went off near Qasioun Mall in the religiously and ethnically mixed area of Ibn al-Nafis, they said.
(Reporting by Khaled Yacoub Oweis, Amman newsroom; Editing by Michael Roddy)
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill