Warburg Pincus to sell Scotsman Industries for $575 mln-WSJ
Nov 5 (Reuters) - Private equity firm Warburg Pincus has agreed to sell Scotsman Industries Inc to Italian food service equipment firm Ali Group for about $575 million, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the deal.
Warburg, which bought the ice machine maker in 2009 for $160 million, made back its investment in Scotsman before the sale, collecting about $200 million in dividend payments, the Journal said. ()
Officials at Warburg Pincus were unavailable for comment outside regular business hours.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia