Warburg Pincus to sell Scotsman Industries for $575 mln-WSJ
Nov 5 (Reuters) - Private equity firm Warburg Pincus has agreed to sell Scotsman Industries Inc to Italian food service equipment firm Ali Group for about $575 million, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the deal.
Warburg, which bought the ice machine maker in 2009 for $160 million, made back its investment in Scotsman before the sale, collecting about $200 million in dividend payments, the Journal said. ()
Officials at Warburg Pincus were unavailable for comment outside regular business hours.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |