Argentina's YPF reports lower third-quarter net profit
BUENOS AIRES Nov 7 (Reuters) - Argentina's state-controlled energy company YPF reported on Wednesday a third-quarter net profit of 756 million pesos, down 51 percent from the same period of 2011 and trailing market expectations.
Four analysts polled by Reuters had forecast YPF's third-quarter net profit at a median of 902.5 million pesos, with estimates ranging from 877.7 million to 932 million pesos.
In a filing to the stock market regulator, YPF said the quarterly net income result reflected a deferred tax payment valued at 408 million pesos.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions