Argentina's YPF reports lower third-quarter net profit
BUENOS AIRES Nov 7 (Reuters) - Argentina's state-controlled energy company YPF reported on Wednesday a third-quarter net profit of 756 million pesos, down 51 percent from the same period of 2011 and trailing market expectations.
Four analysts polled by Reuters had forecast YPF's third-quarter net profit at a median of 902.5 million pesos, with estimates ranging from 877.7 million to 932 million pesos.
In a filing to the stock market regulator, YPF said the quarterly net income result reflected a deferred tax payment valued at 408 million pesos.
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |