Audi Oct sales up 13.9 pct to 123,600 vehicles
BERLIN Nov 7 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's Audi luxury division increased sales by 13.9 percent in October to 123,600 vehicles on demand from all major car markets.
Ten-month sales gained 12.9 percent to 1.22 million cars and sport-utility vehicles, Audi said on Wednesday, citing increases of 31.2 percent to 332,959 in China and 18.1 percent to 112,402 in the United States. (Reporting By Andreas Cremer)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia