UPDATE 1-Argentina's Banco Macro Q3 net income $87.7 mln
Nov 7 (Reuters) - Argentina's Banco Macro on Wednesday reported third-quarter net income of 411.9 million pesos ($87.7 million), 31 percent higher than in the same 2011 period and far above market expectations.
The median forecast in a Reuters survey of four analysts was for net income of 335 million pesos in the quarter, with estimates ranging from 330 million to 342 million pesos.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police