UPDATE 1-Argentina's Banco Macro Q3 net income $87.7 mln
Nov 7 (Reuters) - Argentina's Banco Macro on Wednesday reported third-quarter net income of 411.9 million pesos ($87.7 million), 31 percent higher than in the same 2011 period and far above market expectations.
The median forecast in a Reuters survey of four analysts was for net income of 335 million pesos in the quarter, with estimates ranging from 330 million to 342 million pesos.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions