UPDATE 1-Argentina's Banco Macro Q3 net income $87.7 mln
Nov 7 (Reuters) - Argentina's Banco Macro on Wednesday reported third-quarter net income of 411.9 million pesos ($87.7 million), 31 percent higher than in the same 2011 period and far above market expectations.
The median forecast in a Reuters survey of four analysts was for net income of 335 million pesos in the quarter, with estimates ranging from 330 million to 342 million pesos.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |